Re: Injector opening time

I had thought this thing was just a bunch of differentiators and integrators
tied into a pulse modulator... sounds like it might be a little more than
that. I'd be happy to send it to you as I'll be converting to '727 (still
hunting ECM connectors(new)). E-me offlist with a ship to.The scope
snapshots were only for the opening traces. The flow values are for a
particular cycle. The injectors are about 40# units.
Any possibility of posting the injector driver part of the circuit  (have
been looking at LM1949 and power transistor..(i'm not an EE whiz))
byE
Mike
Swayze
kswayze@bellsouth.net