TBI flow rate data clips from DIY-EFI

I have seen a couple of requests for archived data, but no answers,
so here is some of the data that I collected from DIY messages
as they were going on throughout 1999.

Sorry I dont have the names of individuals that provided the data to
give credit where due,  but I just snipped the data and not the
rest of the messages.

DATA CLIPS FROM 99 DIY-EFI communications:

The SBC throttle bodies flow about 480 CFM, and injectors vary by
application, the BBC throttle bodies are 600 CFM (Numbers from Holley in
their advertizing).
Injector sizes in lbs./hr (each):
55 SBC Truck
65 Police injectors
85 Late BBC P/Us
95 Early BBC P/Us

TBI's

> As far as I know the 6965 was only used in 350's with the 65#/hr
> (Yellow/Brown) injectors.   The 91 truck  Throttle body has 55's
> (orange/black).   So your jetting is way off.
>
> By the way, the color code for the 4.3 is Yellow/Blue.
>
> The total flow is what counts.  ie
> 5.7 Orn/Blks are 55#/hr
> 5.7 Yel/Brwn are 65
> Late model Big Block 80