Re: Flex hoses for TBI's

| ACCEL Saginaw parts:
| JUMPER LINES:
| "The kit consists of three 12" long, 3/8" diameter steel tubes and one 12"
| long, 5/16" diameter steel tube with the Saginaw flare used in stock GM fuel
| injection systems.  It allows direct connection to TPI fuel rails and a high
| pressure fuel filter." (one end has Saginaw fitting, other end is
| unfinished)
| Jumper Line Kit:74731
| 3/8" Jumper Line Only:74731-A
| 5/16" Jumper Line Only:74731-B

FWIW, I order this in 1998 (or so) and found that the fittings on the
Saginaw flare as shipped were _NOT_ metric (as it should have been),
but rather a standard tread. It really didn't fit right. After messing
with it, I ended up throwing it out and buying the Earl's fittings.

The only potential problem I see with the Earl's fitting is that the
o-rings must slide on the fitting as it is tightened (the o-ring
surface and nut of the fitting is a single piece... has not been a
problem as long as a new o-ring is always used when assembling).

john gwynne