ECM calibrations for upgraded Xfire

Hi,

I am new to your forum but it was strongly suggested by a member of the Xfire forum that I join.
I recently "upgraded" my 84 Vette Xfire with a Comp Cam hyd roller 211/218 degree with .488/495 lift at 112 degree lobe separation. I also upgraded the heads to the new
Trick Flow 23 degree aluminum heads. Also have upgraded ECM and TBI units to Turbo City
systems ie 7747 ECM. I also have Extrude Honed manifold. On a 95 degree day, car ran a 14.3 at 99.7mph and pulled 253 hp@4600rpm/307 lbft@4200rpm at the rear wheels on chassis dyno. This was with stock configuration chip. I am interested in knowing if anyone has a bin file for a combination similar to this. I don't doubt that knock Sensor was causing  retard of timing since power went south after 4600rpm. I have a Needhams EMP-10 burner  and would be interested in mainly suggested fuel and timing calibrations. I believe it is running slightly rich especially at cold idle strartup and would also like to address dis/engagement of 4+3 OD unit at higher speeds.

Thanks for your help,

Dominic
surrexi2@home.com