Re: ECM calibrations for upgraded Xfire

Nope, was years ago.
The info available now, makes my early stuff look premitive.
If you care to spend the time, you can do a great chip for that car.
Will take more then a chip to get the full performance out of your set up.
You'll need to do 2" butterflies, remove the egr tunnel, increase the plenum
volume, different injectors, to get it's full potential.
Grumpy