Re: ECM calibrations for upgraded Xfire

Gray, IMO, is you've dropped off the edge of the world.  Your combo has
reached some strange boundry, of auto ignition.  You **may** be running tooo
much timing and fuel.
Some combos can run well, like this for a while but it's not an area to
dwell in.
I'd immediately pull some timing out.
Grumpy

> You are absolutely right about plug reading. I read the plugs when I ran
it
> at the track and  they were white. The next chip change and they were
black.
> I synchronized the TB units first to establish a good baseline and now
they
> are a "grayish" color so we are getting closer and the tailpipe  is not
> very sooty. One nice thing about the Extrude Hone and the TFS 23 degree
> heads is that the mixture distribution appears to be more even as per the
> plug color.
>
> Dominic

UP
> > AND DOWN LIKE A TOPIGRAPHIGAL MAP...
> > THEREFORE IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU KNOW YOUR CAL, TEST, CHANGE ONE
THING