Re: ECM calibrations for upgraded Xfire

Long time ago in a galaxy far far away,
if the plenum volume equaled 1/2 the CID of the engine things were thought
to be cool.
Then equal to started showing up.
Some of the lastest EFI High Boost Stuff is looking to be 2x CID.
Looking at the IRL stuff might be way over even the 2x, hard to tell in the
photos though, The stuff I saw the other day was all minus manifolds, so I
think that is kinda a close guearded secret rightnow
Grumpy