Re: Using the GMECM List - was Re: ECM calibr..

> Here's a tip (I use Netscape, but Explorer/Outlook is probably similar).
> Set your options so that quoted text comes out differently - I use blue
> AND italics - there's no confusion then.  Also, better to set to a
> *non* proportional font, in case someone sends ASCII art! Of course,
> don't even think of sending HTML (and if they do, send them back TEXT,
> eh Bruce?).

Dunno, maybe just age but how ya'll even read that stuff is beyond me.  Had
couple of the little guys look at it trying to read it, and they couldn't
either.  I just delete stuff that is an eye sore usually.

> Also, use a complete blank line between the text and your reply, both
above
> and below.

If a short blurb, just write it on top...

> Finally, if you break into a line of quoted text, then don't forget
> to add the "> " at the start of the line you broke.
> And - delete all stuff that is not relevant to your reply - real people
> do actually look back at your old emails!

Yes, but leave a clue about what your talking about, there can be like 3-4
threads in one suject topic, hey here's an idea, redefine the subject to "be
your's"
Grumpy