Re: ignition module

I use the voltage drop across a LED as the trigger for the distrib module, I
think the Switch is 5v, for ECM control of the timing.

Gm makes a Hall type module.  What ya trying to make?

If your thinking about a DIS for the Sy's look really close at the
Electromotive 4.3 signal generator, or at the MSD new line of EFI
distributors
Grumpy