Cold 350 TBI

I've got a 350 Chevy TBI that seems hard to start sometimes, and will cough
and sputter upon acceleration, like the accel pump isn't working(even
stalled once) for about a minute or two after you start it cold.  After that
it runs great at WOT, idle and every where in between, just like new!
	About 113,000 on  the truck(93 blazer full size)
	1618625 ECM with BDJY
	New fuel pump relay, coil, O2, Plugs, cap, rotor, etc
	Put Injector cleaner through--seemed to help-
	spray pattern looks good.

When its cold(winter) it would sometimes have a hunting idle(600-1300) but
only for a minute after initial start.
There are no codes soft or hard.  Coolant temp is ok (No immediate closed
loop)and the rest of the sensor values seem ok, except the IAT which I don't
believe it has.   I used the TTS software.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Max

PS Has anybody on the list hacked the code for this yet?