From: Scott Knight [mailto:scott@scottknight.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 6:05 PM
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: big inch SBC EFI intake mainfold

Not that I have an expert opinion here, but a long time ago, John Meaney
told me that the best location was as high in the runner as you can get
(without spraying into the plenum) and mounting the injector normal to
the runner.  Of course he was talking about racing engines, but that was
his opinion about 8 years ago...not sure if it has changed since.

Later dates.
--
Scott Knight  mailto:scott@scottknight.com
http://www.scottknight.com/ IRC:SS396man