Re: Cold 350 TBI

> Would you suggest TTS as an alternative scanner to Diacom? Is it possible to
> download? If so where?

You can download it from http://www.ttspowersystems.com - although I'm
not sure which version you'd use with your ECM - there are two versions
that cover vehicles with a 747 ECM... I'd probably start with the one
that hits 91-93 trucks...

If you get interested in buying the unlocked version, drop me an email
off list, I can help with pricing (and it is legal and TTS approved ;)
).

Andrew