Re: Editing proms

In a message dated 8/11/00 2:45:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nacelp@bright.net writes:

<< Well er, kinda sorta ya, some cals do have spikes in em, if you consider a
 jump of 8 on one block compared to the ones aaround it
 Every once inna while to kill a knock sometimes taking a ton of timing out
 is better drivialiity wise with a rich spot.
 Grumpy >>

Actually, in my car, richening up causes knock in my car...I get near
.890's-.900's and I start seeing retard. I've found that pullin 1 or 2
degrees will sometimes prevent the 9 degrees of retard you might have had. So
I have to agree with Bruce there..he IS good, I'm still learning :-)