From: owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org [mailto:owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org]On Behalf
Of WEG1192@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2000 3:33 PM
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: Ported MAF

In a message dated 08/12/2000 11:30:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
amattei@mindspring.com writes:

<< Ported MAF >>

Anyone considered installing two stock MAF sensors in parallel side by side
and then multiplying the gms/sec numbers by two in the ECM calcualtions?
Would this work to give you more airflow at less pressure drop? All you
would
have to do is make sure the air split was done right to give equal pressure
drop through each one. Leave one MAF connected to the ECM as normal and the
other unconnected as a dummy sensor.