Re: 7730 ECM and Holley Projection

If you use a holley projection TBI, be aware that at least on a 747 and 8625,
the ECM doesn't have enough current to fire two injectors in parallel on each
channel.  The Holley injectors will operate on very low voltage though, so
you can hook two in series on each output and it will work.  The right way to
do this is with a dedicated driver board, but I cant seem to find one.

Thanks for listening to my electroyappin!
Ryan Hampl - a K-State Grad!    kasaryan@aol.com
139 Hoover Ct.                  Controls Engineer (tubes rule!)
Salina, KS  67401               97 B12 / 86 V65 / 93chevy truck EFI 383
phone  (785) 825 5831           I'M ALWAYS FIRST TO THE GROCERY STORE!