From: Jeff Kopp <jkopp@direcpc.com>
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org <gmecm@diy-efi.org>
Date: Sunday, August 13, 2000 5:28 PM
Subject: Vortec Throttle Body

My latest idea/project involves swapping an intake manifold setup off a
RamJet 350 and FastBurn heads onto my TPI ZZ4.  I will aslo be switching to
the '730 ECM at that time.   My question involves the throttle body GM uses
with the RamJet 350.  It is a carryover from the 99-01 Silverado Vortec
engines (4.8,5.3,6.0).  I am curious if anybody would have any information
on flow characteristics of this unit.  How will it compare to the popular
L98 TB's (52MM,58MM)?  GM can't supply much information about it.  All they
know for sure is that it works on the RamJet 350 just fine (boy that's a lot
of help).  If anybody's got any input I'd love to get it. -Jeff