2 Bar map sensor and 730 BIN

First off - I apologize for asking this question since it was answered a
few weeks ago.

I believe somebody here modified the 730bin for use with a 2 bar map (i.e.
supercharged applications).  Any and all info concerning this bin, where
it is located, and the modifications surrounding the conversion to the bin
for the 2bar map would be greatly appreciated.

btw - I scanned the ftp 'incoming' folder but couldn't find it.  I also
downloaded the archives and scanned the archives but couldn't find what
I was looking for.  So, I did attempt to research it on my own :-\

Tim