Re: TPS boosters?

"our cars" happens to mean the Buick EFI turbos.  On some cars get the
travel right from idlev to max seems to be a problem, from what I've heard.
  They are time to time offered by others for other ecms.   Dunno for sure
if there are other applications where they are actually needed.  I haven't
ever had a problem with the ecm seeing 100%, which as mentioned can be other
then 4.8x v
  All I ever do is set the idle v to what the manual says, and test for a
resonablely high v, and that when the pedal is fully depressed the throttle
physically opens all the way.   You'd never beleive the number of loyal
customers I used to have from cutting out the sound deadening from under the
gas pedal so the cars ran right at WOT
Grumpy