Re: Re: TPS boosters?

gmecm@diy-efi.org wrote:
> Bruce,I remember a recent post of yours saying that a good judge of the chip
calibration is whether it will pull away at 1400-1600 RPM in direct without
lugging. I tried that with mine today and except for a very slight
hesitation it motorvated away with no problem.

Dominic

I don't get what that has to do with the TPS booster?  My factory ECM'd Quad4 pulls away fine too.

BTW I agree with waste of money. ;^)

Rex Weatherford
92 Beretta GTZ
14.809@91.79 mph