RE: Leading guestions+1

Ya that would be the limiting factor :-)
Scanning over c/l and o2 paramaters, it is possible to change the window and
the r/l setpoit volts.....in theory you caould have it cross over 1volt if
ya wanted to...
Can't find any value for the bias voltage.. would be interesting to tinker
with it on a bench and see if the bias voltage changed buy mod any of the
paramaters....

Correct me if I'm wrong.... But as long as the current stays the same.. you
should be ok.
Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division