RE: Injector sizes / Rover 3.5 efi conversion

Thanks to Steve and others for the effort to try find out what my injectors
are. I have also searched ftp site documents but no luck. I also managed to
borrow GM Throttle Body Injection handbook. There are some injector tables
but without flow rates.

I humbly once more ask help if somebody knows:
1.
what is the flow rate for 5235203*RPD ? Only thing I know these are from 4.3
engine.

2.
is the flow rate encoded in the part number ?

3.
Is the flow rate encoded in the color code. How to read the color codes ?

BTW does anybody know what is the reason having different size injectors (at
least different numbers) each sides in some throttle bodies ?

Juha