Re: Plug Reading

> What is the maganese from??

It's to increase detonation threshold.

> Up here we have allot of fuel add in winter.. I find that they crap out
when
> ya try to go from idle to part throttle.. will stumble a bit...

Yep, might try different brans, some lower octance stuff at TIMES will run
better then the higher octane stuff.  Specially in the "Off Season" brews.

> Ohh the intake works so much better...thank you thank you...

Welcome.

> Just wonderin whats out there for turbo mods..

Somehow I managed to delete my Bookmarks, but there are some interesting
F**d sites for turbos.  Be cool to use a gm ecm to run one.  Jus, remember
the IAC is a PWM deivce not stepper motor so a kludge is needed
looking to change to a sy ty
> gmefi setup..since it is not dis...
Bruce