Re: She's alive

> What injectors ya got, Bruce?

Red strip 40s, also gonna tinker with the 7th and some weird stuff.
Plan on lots of Water Injection experiments.

>  I just got my TR running yesterday after a catastrophic engine loss
> last june during the nats. All new turbo block (no vin # on it) new
> crank.

Man, finding virgin / good stuff getting harder all the time.

 52 lb siemans injectors with a PT72-1 turbo and a precision front
> mount.

Gads.  For a cruser, or basically a track only?.

 My own peak and hold ECM design.

Better yet, internal / external, board-heatsink?.  Jus curious.

>  Polished rods and crank.. girdle, internal balance, blah, blah, blah..
> this motor should take a royal pounding.

The next one I do with be the serious one, no girdle, full barrier
treatments, and bigger.

>  Life will be good if I can keep the heads on this motor.

Know the feeeling
Bruce

majordomo@lists.diy-efi.org