Re: Plug Reading

At 11:51 AM 8/16/2000, you wrote:
Yep , and to that end , additive packages vary per fuel provider, add to the art of reading spark plugs. Spec additive packages provide us with end results of what they do to plug coloration, from what I've observed along the way. Some blends tend to rapidly deposit the metallic component[ s ] on insulators, tending to muddy

Shell, IMHE, is one of the worst of the pump fuels for deposits... Yellowish-Green ones in just a few miles.
Amoco and Mobil seem to have the least deposits.