Tuning Tips questions

Bruce,

Here's a couple of questions on your tuning tips dealing with the light
cruise section,

1 Once you have determined TPS signal at 40Kpa, you suggest adding timing at
that
    40Kpa and RPM cell. The re-test at original TPS signal to determine
"new"
    vacuum value. Do I now +/- timing at "new" Kpa/RPM cell or go back to
40Kpa?
    What increments of timing would you +/-?

2. When you say "drop off" as little timing between 40-50Kpa up to WOT
(100Kpa),
     what increment per cell are you suggesting. What should total drop off
be?
     For example, At 1800rpm and 40Kpa, value is 24.3. At 100Kpa, value is 6

3. What about cruise range within +/- 200rpm of the initial 40Kpa benchmark?

I hope these questions make sense. they'll at least start giving me a
clearer picture of how to start?

thanks,

Dominic