Re: Off idle transistions

I find it by firing up GMEPro, loading a .bin, and scrolling through
the fuel section to "injector constant". : )
This is from the ASDZ disassembly.  If you download promedit and the
747 .ecu file, I think you'll be able to adjust this value without
using a hex editor.

BTW, this disassembly is linked from the GMECM web page.
And you thought the archives were tough reading....
Shannen

;----------------------------------------------
; LD2B4 Constant is used for fuel BPW when
; EGR is off.
;
; If EGR is on, table LD324 gives a different
; contstant vs Vacumm for EGR compensation
;
; During EGR transients the val is filtered
; between the two constants for smoothing
;
; Values shown for 5.7l engine:
;
; TBI:
; Val = 1461.5 * (VOL/RATE)
; VOL = Vol of 1 Cylinder in liters, (0.7125l)
; RATE = Injector flow in gms/sec
: 5.7l = 7.71 gms/sec (61.2#/HR)
; (VOL/RATE) = 0.0924 l/gm/sec
; LD2B4: BPW = 135
;
; PFI:
; Val = 365.375 * (VOL/RATE)
; VOL = Vol of 1 Cylinder in liters, (0.7125l)
; RATE = Injector flow in gms/sec
: 5.7l = 1.92751 gms/sec (#/HR)
; (VOL/RATE) = 0.3696 l/gm/sec
; LD2B4: BPW = 135
;
; EC PFI:
; Val = 365.375 * (VOL/RATE)
; VOL = Vol of 1 Cylinder in liters, (0.7125l)
; RATE = Injector flow in gms/sec
: 5.7l = 2.331 gms/sec (#/HR)
; (VOL/RATE) = 0.3056 l/gm/sec
: LD2B4: BPW = 112