Re: Off idle transistions

"Doctor, it hurts when I do this"
"Then don't do it."  : )
Sorry,  I couldn't help myself.  There's a reason that I told you what
tuning software allows you to adjust the constant.  It's not in
Tunercat.

If you don't want to learn to use promedit, you can edit the value
with hexedit, or hex workshop, or winhex, or some another hex editor,
then run the new file through tunercat so that the checksum is
corrected.

Didn't Terry K. say that he placed a demo of GMEPro on the ftp site?
Might start there...
Shannen