Re: Ford injectors

I've noticed on the Ford 24# injectors a "+" on one terminal, but no
such marking on the GM injectors. I've been wondering if there are any
transient absorbers in them (definitly not just a zener dioder... it ohm'ed
out the same in both directions). That could help decay the magnetic
field faster and close the injector quicker... through probably not
enough change to make any pratical difference... anyone ever cut one of
these open?

john gwynne