Re: Ford injectors (& Question)

I have a few notations and a question after reading this thread.

I have a set of 28# stock GN injectors if anyone wants them. $35 + shipping.
I bought them off ebay, no guarantees but the guy said they were 80k miles
and good.

The SVO's I DO have, but not installed in the 383 yet. I knew they were
rated at less pressure than the GM's but now I know 39 psi is the test
pressure.. Thanks.

A friend has SVO's in his ZZ4/HotCam TPI... one clicked and he replaced it..
no more clicks. He may pipe in to revise or extend my remarks..

My stock L98 injectors in the TPI 383  run 11+ ms w/ 48 psi fuel pressure at
idle, vac off. (just notes for comparison)

To the question... at 6000 RPM, it is 20 ms, not 10ms between the time an
intake valve begins to open until THAT intake valve begins to open again.
(100 crank rotations every second = 50 cam rotations = 50 valve cycles, but
you know that) Specifically for the driver configuration on the 730 and 165,
someone please tell me why 10 ms is considered static. Is it that a driver
is toggling between 2 banks of injectors and is only able to fire any one
bank for 10 ms?  I'm sorry to NOT have this clear in my mind after years of
twiddling and reading.. but I'd like it clarified one more time please and
thanks.

PS anyone ever used the pre-88 TPI cold start injector passage for NOS?