RE: 7730/ANHT code problem

There is a COUPLE OF OTHER THINGS THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO CHANGE AS WELL
.  ive succesfully use it on a number of vehicles...
You will want to make sure that you are using a 4cyl memcal for a 730, as it
can put a wrench in things...
I used a 4cyl memcal, and burned the 8d image onto the chip

At $6DD your cyl volume should be changed to reflect the engine size.
At $824, you inj flow rate shoul be changed also..
Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division
Strathroy