Injectors and AFPR

Sorry to be non ECM, but this injector thread is interesting.  I am
planning on putting SVO 30# in my modified TPI 355.  Some have said that
an adjustable fuel pressure regualtor is a valuable tuning tool while
others say it causes more problems than it's worth.  Also, most people on
the corvette forum use it to universally richen or lean, which I can do
in the eprom in at certain rpms and loads instead of universally.  So, is
it worth my $70 and effort?  Thanks.