newby

Hello,

I'm brand new to the list.  I am currently overloading my brain cells with
information so forgive me if I ask dumb questions.

I am building a Subaru 2.2 liter engine with a GMecm.  I currently have a
couple 1227748 "G" ECMs.  All this for an experimental aircraft engine.

My first question is in my search for a connection between my laptop and my
EPROM for programming.  What do you guys suggest for simple to understand
map changing and possibly disabling certain modes such as EGR, etc... Both
hardware and software suggestions please?  Also for "erasing" the EPROM?

Thanks,
Andrew Plunkett