Re: GMEpro question

   Yep , some Ecms use LV8 + Tps , Map as Scheme to "Infer " Maf in
  Speed Density config. [Using VE tables of course.] Thus the gms/sec,
  display in data list. 7727/30 / 8262 are in this grouping.
Len

On some of the programs, the ecm does both calculations.
There are some cars that when scanned will also display gms/sec, and MAP
values
Grumpy