Re: GMEpro question

WEG1192@aol.com wrote:

> I have been trying out all the EPROM editors and GMEpro has me confused about
> something. Using the 7727/30 epe file, why is there a table with LV8 values?

Must be a labeling error in that table heading, providing that you are
really using a MAP based system file.

> I thought this was only for the MAF systems?

It is.  LV8 is a derived value, from measured air flow and RPM.  It
resembles a MAP value.  It could be closer to actual MAP if a VE term
and an air temp term were included in the equation.  But as is, it
works well for a "load" variable.

Scot Sealander