Re: Old

Also, spent hours at an aircraft museum, looking at carbs used for inverted
flight, tring to negate the effects of cornering, and other g-loads.  The
spherical cork float,  and several needles and seats was interesting.  It
was about that point when I decided EFI had to be alot easier to figure out.
Then the little guys showed up one night, and the rest is history. LOL
Bruce
  Truth or Fiction
Your call
Vaders car got the wash cleaner polish wax operation today
87  *Reallly*  Black Car