a/f ratio, conventional engines

Bruce,

Just got done a Typhoon engine with a SpeedPro and had previously checked
the calibration of the same engine with a wideband NTK. If you include
factory turbomotors in your defination, you have to go much richer. I
found the GM cal at 200kpa was 10/1 or so- I guess for warrenty.  My wife
previously had a Mazda 626 turbo which was a 2L without IC. It was also
very rich- using excess fuel as a cheap IC.
I have the 200 KPA range set to 12.5 a/f in the a/f table with higher
boost cells set ( where not normally run) at 10/1. It certainly runs
stronger at 12.5 than it did at the GM cal.

frank parker