Re: Needed to measure AFR

I'm talking about a generally applicable AFR, not a 1 in 100 car.  As
related to gmecms, and normal stuff, that we're working on, not what would
be nice, or cute, what we need.
  I'm not at interested, in making this a committee thing.  I can see a
purpose for the 15.5, but while I've heard of some stuff going that lean,
it's by special design/execution, and for the folks working in that element
is their "thing".
  Can anyone state to pretty much fact that they have, or seen a gmecm run a
production engine steady state at anything leaner then 15.5.  Their's only
one lean mode ecm (that I know of), and I never saw it that lean, steady
state, it would transistion there for a while, but then cycle to "normal"
for a while and "switch" back and forth.   Highway mode is something else,
compared to that, since it is more or less continouis, but still doesn't
appear to me to be leaner then the 15.5 AFR *average*.
Bruce
87 Black Car