Re: C3 series or '7747 ECM for port fuel injection?

> Is there a C3 based ECM that will support dual banked port fuel injectors
> on a V8.  I'm currently using a '7747 ECM with TBI.  I have all of the
> manifolds, rails, regulators, etc for a dual bank port fuel injection
> system for my Rover V8 and I'm thinking about trying it.

The Rosetia (?) stone of ecms.
The 747 fires the injectors alternately on every ignition pulse.
For a Bank to Bank to be really effective so that you have the same injector
timing as a SEFI they would need to fire alternately on every 4th pulse.
Figure out how to do that please let me know.
Course then a 2 + 3 bar version, with full time baro would be fun....
Ahhh, to wish...

 I have developed
> a good understanding of the workings of the '7747 C3 series ECM (thanks to
> the good people on this list) and I would like to capitalize on it.  The
> newer systems sound like they would be much more trouble than they are
> worth for this project.  Is such an animal in existence?  Alternatively,
> could one use a C3 type with an external injector driver to accommodate
the
> two banks of four injectors?

Dunno about a C3 being able to do it,
But it seems like with a flip flop, and external drivers soemthing like that
might be possible.
Bruce