Re: 332 Stim board - was '749 questions

The stim board has 5 pots, a PIC, and a 555.  One pot controls the 555 period to
generate RPM,  which goes to the PIC.  The PIC then creates cam and crank signals to
feed to the '332.  The other pots are used for MAP,  IAT, TPS, and CTS.  All these
signals exit the board through a DB37 compatible with the 332's input connector.

I'm using this to stimulate the '749,  but I'm not sure what the '749 is expecting
for inputs from the ignition module.  I'll re-program the PIC to generate the
correct signals (including VSS) for the '749 when I figure out what it needs.

Regards,

Bill