Re: Fuel filter # found...

This just after I made a GF481 fit....  ;^>

FYI, Napa #700-2367 is a "Fuel Line Repair Kit" for GM fuel injected
vehicles.  It's a 12" piece of 3/8 fuel line with a GM 3/8" Saginaw
(o-ring) fitting at one end and nothing on the other.  A 3/8" compression
fitting is supplied for the plain end, along with a spring tubing bender.
Kinda pricy at $10 each, but I couldn't find any clean lines in the salvage
yard.

I grabbed two of these, cut them down to about 3" long and put a flare on
the plain end.  Instant 3/8" inverted flare to Saginaw adapter!

-> Bob