ALDL info for 84 TBI Vette

I would like to know where to obtain ALDL info (word descriptions) for
an 84 Vette 5.7L 350.  I saw the ECM # before, but i'm not sure what it
is right now.  Also, if anyone found info on the 1226519 ecm (as in
proms for certain vehicles), that would be cool.  A PROM for the Vette
would be neat as well.  Alternatively, I would love to get info on how
to strip the ROM's, either from the ECM or by removing the PROM and
reading it with a universal programmer.  Thing is Delco covers up the
original # of the prom.  They are hard to indentify.  Anyone with a
cross-reference list?

Louis