Re: 16183247

At 11:02 PM 8/20/00, you wrote:
actually just checked that 38SC one out--and one from a 95 Buick on
FTP...TunerCats' Checksum
program doesn't report well on either of those...guess I'll wait till I get
another memcal
in to check this out.

Both are good Bins... I burnt them and tried them on my own 95 LeSabre with no problems. Tunercat may not handle the checksum on those particular bins properly... GM didn't always do the checksums the same.