Re: 1226519 ECM

Louis Baiani wrote:

> I have a 1226519 CLCC ECM and I am looking for information on dumping
> the PROM contents, either from the ECM itself or removing the PROM and
> reading it with a universal reader.  Would anyone have the information
> on this ECM?

This ECM probably uses a 1K bipolar PROM.  Once you pull the PROM chip
out, you can compare part numbers with the c3pinouts page on my web site.

If the chip turns out to really be a 1K PROM, and if your reader isn't
"universal" enough, it is possible to read it by jumpering a few pins
and reading as a 2732 or 2532.  There is more information about this in
the archives.

Once you dump the PROM, what are you going to do?  If it turns out to be
1K PROM, it'll have no program code in it, just the calibration data.