Re: 332 Stim board - was '749 questions

Hi Bruce,

What I'm trying to accomplish is to get a '749 running on the bench.  The stim board
with the pic is supplying fake signals to the '749. My ECM bench is coming out real
clean using the stim.  I'll post pics when it's running. REAL SOON NOW!

FWIW,  the stim board is at http://members.tripod.com/Heelandtoe/stimboard.htm

I'm also planning the installation in my Spider as I go,  hence the ign module
questions.   BTW,  thanks for suggesting the '749 (long time ago!)  It's going be
pretty straight forward to replace the analog ECU in my Spider using it.

Shannon,  thanks for the info.  That's exactly what I was missing.

Luddis, I couldn't have built it without your schematics & pinouts.  Thanks again!

Back to wiring...

Bill