Re: Need Laptop

Anyone have a good source?  I like the one at
http://www.egghead.com/category/inv/00000321/03205281.htm but I dunno if I
want to spend that much.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

ECM related - PC won't work in the car ;-(

Depends on the program/how you are programming your emc/pcm but I had good luck with a dutch auction online at - I think it was ebay but I was also finding stuff in the classifieds of my local paper, and yahoo, etc. its nice to get a case with it and a working battery if you are doing in car diags/prg'n, sharp screen can also help in bad light and sun glare at the track. Mine was $200 with a car cig lighter adapter cord, case, good battery, dos/win3.1 486/12M, tft screen(active matrix color) Only needed b&w and a 8088 but what the heck. if you go through a classified online you may want to use an online broker to be safe. it only costs $5, but saves you from rip offs. Good luck and have fun!

Jeff
93 Formula
77 Nova
http://Go.To/LilDemon