Re: EPROM Emulator

There is alot to be said *pro* burning,  it gives you time to think, and jot
down notes.  All too often folks go flying by the hot ticket in their hurry
to get the perfect chip.
  I'd consider myself to the stage as of just lately being able to have the
patience, etc, to use one.  Course having an entire staff helps (if you
count them during nap time).  Why folks get so in a twist over a couple
minutes is beyond me.  Like I said ain't no short cuts.
Then on the C3s you just about have to modify the PCB to use one.
The P4s also take a tad bit of work to connect one up.
Bruce