Re: Booster delete and MAF

At 07:27 PM 8/22/00, you wrote:

> I thought you had an electroboost unit?

Did have for about the first of week of ownership.  After reading up on them
decided to go to the vac booster.  After seeing a little boost with this set
up, trouble can happen in an instant.  Just figuring for min surprises in
the event of any failures.
  would like to find an non P/S S-10 with big tires to drive, concidering
losing the P/S, or switching to a different power assist

You check out the GNttype web page?
They have instructions on the vac booster swap. Seems there is only one vaccum check valve that works and doesn't make you lose the brakes every time you see boost... They have part numbers etc on the page. http://www.gnttype.org/ and it's in the tech section.