Re: Compiler?

>> Remember something, no one here actually changes the GM code and
>> reassembles everything,
>
>Incorrect! - there are a few of us who modify code - John Gwynne, myself,
>and probably a few others too. I hope to have some to show soon too.

And hopefully me too!  I grabbed "Programming and Customizing the Hc11
Microcontroller" from the local bookstore for $30 used (community college
nearby) to get smartened up on the processor, already had a book on
Assembly so there's some homework to be done.  I'll try and keep notes on
the process to add to the list knowledge-base.

Thanks everyone for the pointers, fun times ahead!

-Kevin {'82 Z28, '88 TPI, '98 L98 355}