Apologies, Re: Distrib needed

List---

Don't know which is worse---when some dolt sends something to the list
intended for only one person, or when the same dolt wastes the bandwidth to
apologize for the above.

Regardless, sorry, to all, for the mistake.  Can't just not apologize for it.

Would love to add some wonderful EFI content to this, but since I'm learning
from you guys, I'll just keep my mouth shut.  Unless, of course, someone
needs a 60* V-6 dissy....    <sheepish grin>

Sorry, again...

Jeremy B.