Remanufactured GM code - was Re: Compiler?

Scot Sealander wrote:

> The code in my car started as the TGP code, but sure has a lot
> of reassembled and new code in it now.  Whole subroutines
> removed and replaced, chunks of worthless code removed...

Hey Scot, you sharing this stuff anywhere? Someone should start
a library of interesting GM code additions, etc.

I also forgot to mention that Ludis even has an RPN debugger/monitor
(or something like that) for his add-on hardware, that he developed
for debugging/investigating ECMs.

Peter